- Fixed windows either side of doors, one top hung opening window in each side.
- Lockable double doors.
- Plain glazing.
- Toughened glass.
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor.
- Bitumen felted roof.
- High quality timber treated applied throughout (excluding pressure treated).
- A choice of three tongue and groove cladding types.
- Coloured external finish (cedar only).
- Georgian style windows and doors with 'Antique' style ironmongery.
- Square or diamond leaded glazing.
- Glass to ground windows and doors.
- Additional windows.
- Solid brass ironmongery.
- Pressure treated slatted roof.
- Cedar slatted roof.
- Integral shed conversion.
- Pressure treated floor bearers.
|8' wide x 6' deep (2.44m x 1.83m) up to 20' wide x 10' deep (6.10m x 3.05m)|
|Doors||1.22m wide double doors|