- Barnstyle cladding.
- Fixed windows either side of doors, one top hung opening window in each side.
- Lockable double doors.
- Plain glazing.
- Toughened glass.
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor.
- Bitumen felted roof.
- Georgian style windows and doors with 'Antique' style ironmongery.
- Additional windows.
- Solid brass ironmongery.
- Pressure treated slatted roof.
- Pressure treated floor bearers.
|7' wide x 5' deep (2.13m x 1.52m) up to 12' wide x 14' deep (3.66m x 4.27m)|
|Doors||1.22m wide double doors|