- Fixed window either side of doors and one top hung opening vent windows in each side.
- Lockable double doors.
- Plain glazing.
- Toughened glass.
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor.
- Bitumen felted roof.
- High quality timber treatment throughout (excluding pressure treated).
- A choice of three tongue and groove cladding types.
- Coloured external finish (cedar only).
- Georgian style windows and doors with 'Antique' style ironmongery.
- Square or diamond leaded glazing.
- Glass to ground windows and doors.
- Additional windows.
- Solid brass ironmongery.
- Pressure treated slatted roof.
- Cedar slatted roof.
- Integral shed conversion.
- 3ft verandah.
- Side wings.
- Pressure treated floor bearers.
|From 7' wide x 5' deep (2.13m x 1.52m) up to 12' wide x 20' deep (3.66m x 6.10m)|
|Doors||1.22m wide double doors|
Please call our sales office to order, or to enquire about further information, prices and availability.