- Two top hung opening windows.
- Lockable double doors.
- Plain glazing.
- Toughened glass.
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor.
- Bitumen felted roof.
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout (excluding pressure treated).
- A choice of three tongue and groove cladding types.
- Coloured external finish (cedar only).
- Georgian style windows and doors with 'antique' style ironmongery.
- Square or diamond leaded glazing.
- Glass to ground windows and doors.
- Solid brass ironmongery.
- Pressure treated floor bearers.
|7' wide x 7' deep (2.13m x 2.13m)|
|8' wide x 8' deep (2.44m x 2.44m)|
|Doors||1.22m wide double doors|